Anthony Chuma Ifediba, Esq. brings with him over 14 years of extensive expertise in the area of Wrongful Death, Antitrust cases, Mortgage Backed Securities, Master Securities Forwards Transaction Agreements, Forensic Auditing and Accounting, Airplane Accidents Litigation, Products Liability, Environmental Law Litigation, Toxic Torts Litigation, Defective drugs, and more.
Over the course of his career, he has represented clients in every type of court, from municipal court to the Supreme Court. Ifediba has been a tireless advocate and a compassionate voice for justice.
Ifediba graduated from Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Anambra State Nigeria with a B.Sc. Degree in Political Science. He obtained hiss law degree with honors from Appalachian School of Law in Grundy, Virginia in 2001. He is licensed in Alabama and Washington, DC but he works on cases nationally and internationally.
- Most recently, Ifediba has represented over 100 businesses for damages arising out of the 2010 BP/ Deepwater Horizon oil catastrophe in the Gulf of Mexico. It just settled for $18.732 Billion.
- Dana Plane Crash in Nigeria – ALLISON V THE BOEING COMPANY, et al – CASE NO.:1:12-CV-04441
- DIANNANE JEAN JONE, et al V CARLISLE TRUCKING, et al
- BETTY WHITE, as Personal Representative of the Estate of RICKY JAMES WHITE, deceased, V REBECCA BELLAH; CASE NO.: CV-2012-900076
- HENRY JOE STILL V BRIAN KEITH BOYER, et al; CASE NO.: 03-CV-2014-909034
ABOUT IFEDIBA LAW GROUP, LLC
IFEDIBA LAW GROUP, LLC., is a Birmingham, Alabama based leading law firm established in 2004, known nationwide and internationally for aggressive and high quality legal representation of individuals, families, companies, institutions, countries, and more. Our firm has a combined 40 year of experience in law practice.
The firm has a broad range of complex litigation expertise, particularly in financial services, antitrust/competition, airplane accidents, sports and entertainment, environmental, mass torts, consumer protection, wrongful death, and defective products/ products liability, often within an international dimension. We love what we do, and this passion manifests itself in the dedication with bring to our clients.
Ifediba Law Group, LLC, has a simple philosophy: work harder and smarter than our opponents.
In the thousands of cases we have handled, our simple philosophy has yielded large settlements and successful verdicts for a long list of clients. Our attorneys are highly experienced litigators in the fields of Personal Injury and wrongful death.
We credit our success to the simple principles of hard work and investing our considerable resources in constructing the best possible case. We hire the most skilled investigators and experts to compile the best evidence and construct a strong case for you.
In everything we do, we pay careful attention to our clients’ needs. Though we prepare all cases for trials and are well known for our abilities in court, if a client wants to avoid the stress, or public exposure, of a trial, we are skilled negotiators and will work toward an out-of-court settlement, if it best benefits our client.
Our practice areas include:
- Wrongful Death
- Personal Injury
- Antitrust cases
- Master securities Forwards Transaction Agreements
- Forensic Auditing and Accounting
- Mortgage Backed Securities
- Airplane Accidents LItigation
- Products Liability
- Environmental Law LItigation
- Toxic Torts Litigation
- Defective Drugs