Airplane Accidents Litigation Lawyer Alabama
If you or a loved one has been injured or killed in an airplane accident, you are in need of aggressive and high-quality legal representation. Speak to a highly qualified Birmingham airplane accident attorney at the Ifediba Law Group, P.C. today for a free case evaluation and to discuss your rights. Call or fill out our online contact form.
Why Choose Us
- We have more than 20 years of experience handling airplane accident cases and producing favorable results.
- We understand how difficult this time in your life may be, we will take care of any matter related to your case so you may focus on your family and recovery.
- One of our highly experienced attorneys will work on your case from the beginning to the end.
- We strive to meet our clients’ needs and will provide customized solutions in order to do so.
Common Causes of Airplane Accidents
Airplane accidents are most commonly caused by at least one of the following:
- Pilot error
- Defective equipment
- Airplane structural or design defects
- Errors made by federal air traffic controllers
- Faulty maintenance or repair of the airplane
- Fueling issues
Types of Airplane Accident Litigation
CLAIM OF NEGLIGENCE
A negligence claim may be filed if pilot error or any other mistake made by a human-caused the crash. The plaintiff must show that a careless act was committed by an individual (e.g. the pilot) leading to victims being injured or killed and that a competent person would have acted in a different manner.
PRODUCT LIABILITY CLAIMS
If defective parts, structural issues, defective equipment, or a faulty design are to blame for being major contributing factors in a plane accident resulting in injury or death, then a product liability claim against the manufacturer or distributor of the faulty part or the plane may be filed. The legal theory of “strict liability” may apply, which means that the plaintiff only has to prove that a defect caused injury, not negligence.
FEDERAL TORT CLAIMS ACT
When an airplane accident is caused due to the negligence on behalf of an FAA employee, plaintiffs can sue a government agency but must do so under the Federal Tort Claims Act (FTCA). An airplane accident attorney can explain the special rules that must be followed when suing under this act.
Speak to a Qualified Birmingham Airplane Accident Attorney at
Ifediba Law Group, P.C.
At Ifediba Law Group, P.C., our Birmingham personal injury lawyers have significant experience successfully advocating for airplane accident victims. We understand the complexities of aviation law and will work tirelessly on your behalf until you have received the financial compensation you are owed. Call us today to schedule a free consultation.
YOU WON’T PAY US ANYTHING UNTIL WE’VE WON YOUR CASE