Birmingham Catastrophic Injury Lawyer
Why Choose Us
- All case-related matters, including disability claims, health insurance issues, and employment problems, will be taken care of by our catastrophic injury team.
- A highly qualified attorney will personally dedicate themselves to your case from start to finish.
- We commit to being accessible and providing timely, responsive, and respectful communication with our clients.
- Our extensive experience in handling catastrophic injury cases will assist in achieving a favorable outcome to your claim.
Types of Catastrophic Injuries
The following types of catastrophic injuries are debilitating and even life-changing:
typically caused by a sudden, traumatic blow to the spine possibly crushing, fracturing, compressing, or dislocating one or more of the vertebrae. SCIs can result in partial or complete paralysis, exaggerated reflexes and spasms, respiratory and circulatory problems, loss of bladder and bowel control, and chronic pain.
Loss of a Limb
can have a tremendous impact physically and emotionally, causing unexpected challenges for the amputee and their loved ones.
Many of these catastrophic injuries require multiple surgeries and ongoing medical care, causing long-term repercussions and affecting the victim’s ability to work or live a normal life. Birmingham Catastrophic Injury Lawyers can be reached at 205-933-1515.
Why You Need a Catastrophic Injuries Attorney
You need a highly qualified Birmingham catastrophic injury lawyers to ensure you receive the full and fair compensation that you deserve for your losses if you have suffered a catastrophic injury due to someone else’s negligent behavior.
The financial costs associated with a catastrophic injury can be steep, especially if you are no longer able to work and unable to care for your own daily needs. A Birmingham catastrophic injury lawyer may be able to seek legal damages on your behalf in order to assist you with any injury-related costs.
Some of the costs you may be able to seek damages for, include:
- Emergency medical expenses
- Physical and occupational therapy
- Medical equipment (hospital bed for home, wheelchairs, lift)
- Costs to renovate a home to accommodate a wheelchair
- Lost wages
- Lost earning capacity
- Pain and suffering
- Emotional distress
- Loss of enjoyment of life
The Ifediba Law Group, P.C. Can Help
We pay careful attention to our clients’ needs and understand the devastating impact a catastrophic injury can have on your life and on your loved ones. We will form our legal strategies based on your desires and relentlessly work towards achieving a favorable outcome to your case. Speak to a top Birmingham personal injury attorney today and receive a free case evaluation. Call or fill out our online contact form.
YOU WON’T PAY US ANYTHING UNTIL WE’VE WON YOUR CASE