Defective Safety Equipment Lawyer in Birmingham
Safety equipment is designed to protect consumers or employees from harm, but when equipment manufacturers cut corners or equipment is not properly maintained, devastating injuries can occur. If negligent conduct has led to you or a loved one being injured by defective safety equipment, you may be entitled to compensation. Speak to a highly skilled lawyer with experience handling these types of cases at Ifediba Law Group, P.C. today and receive a free case evaluation.
Why Choose Us
- Our considerable experience with defective safety equipment cases has aided us in achieving positive results for our clients for over 20 years.
- As a full-service firm, we can take care of every aspect of your case while you focus on recovering from your injuries.
- We will personally design a legal strategy to achieve your goals and satisfy your needs.
- Your case will receive the attention that it deserves from one of our qualified defective safety equipment lawyers.
Who is Responsible for a Defective Safety Equipment Injury
Those injured by defective safety equipment can typically hold the manufacturer of that product responsible by way of a product liability lawsuit. The “manufacturer” can include anyone involved in the product’s chain of distribution, such as the parts manufacturer, an assembling manufacturer, the wholesaler, and/or the retailer.
In order to pursue a product liability lawsuit, the injured party must show that:
- the product is defective or dangerous
- the product caused the injuries
- losses were suffered due to the injury
Types of safety equipment defects include:
A product with a design flaw may be inherently dangerous from day one despite proper manufacturing and appropriate consumer use.
These defects can occur during the product’s assembly or production.
If a product does not have instructions or a warning label that describes product dangers.
Why You Need a Defective Safety Equipment Lawyer
Because product liability lawsuits are some of the most complex cases, you need an experienced defective safety equipment lawyer in order to recover damages. Some of the challenges that can arise with a product liability claims include:
- The cost. Compared to most other legal actions, product liability claims can be very costly.
- Resources. Defendants are typically large companies that have the finances and vast resources to fight any claim.
- Experts. They are typically needed to testify and answer complicated scientific and engineering questions.
- Investigation. An extensive amount of research and investigating will be needed.
Having a defective safety equipment attorney on your side, who is knowledgeable in the intricate areas of the law, can offer advice on the best legal options available and create a legal strategy in order to maximize your recovery.
Contact the Ifediba Law Group, P.C. Today
We have access to considerable resources to help you recover the compensation you are owed for your damages and extensive experience in defending the rights of injured victims. Speak to one of our seasoned defective safety equipment lawyers by calling (205) 933-1515 or filling out our online contact form. We offer free, no obligation case evaluations.