Birmingham Burn Injury Attorney
Approximately 486,000 fire or burn injury victims were seen at Emergency Departments between 2011 and 2015, as reported by the American Burn Association. The after effects of a burn injury can be devastating for victims, causing both physical and financial stress. If you or a loved one has suffered a burn injury due to the negligence of another, you may be entitled to compensation. Speak to an experienced burn injury lawyer at Ifediba Law Group, P.C.. Our firm has been successfully advocating for burn injury victims for more than 20 years. Call or fill out our online contact form today.
Why Choose Us
- We commit to providing the highest level of service to our clients by handling any issues you have in association with your case, such as addressing employment issues or filing a disability claim.
- We have a considerable amount of experience producing favorable results for burn injury victims and have maintained a 98 percent success rate for the past 20 years.
- Throughout its entirety, a highly qualified burn injury attorney will handle your case.
- The legal approach we take to your case will be decided by working one-on-one with you so that your desired results will be achieved.
Types of Burns
Damage to the outer layer of the skin and typically heal on their own within a week. A common example is a sunburn.
Damage to the outer layer of the skin and the layer beneath it. These burns might leave a scar and may require a skin graft.
Damage and possibly completely destroy both layers of skin as well as hair follicles, sweat glands, and underlying tissues. They require skin grafts.
Symptoms of a third-degree burn and extends into the fat.
Symptoms of a fourth-degree burn and extends into the muscle.
Symptoms of a fifth-degree burn and extends into the bone.
Major Causes of Burn Injuries
The major causes of burn injuries are:
- Motor vehicle accidents
- Property or workplace fires
- Steam or vapor burns
Many burn accident injuries are preventable but occur due to a lack of care or the negligent actions of another.
Why You Need a Burn Injury Attorney
Burn injury litigation can be very complex and proving negligence can often be difficult without a thorough independent investigation by an experienced legal team. Victims are much more likely to recover full and fair compensation with the help of a burn injury attorney than victims who are not advocated for. The losses you may seek compensation for include, all past and future medical expenses, present and future lost wages, a diminished earning capacity, pain and suffering, emotional distress, and spousal loss of consortium.
Contact Us Today
If you’ve suffered serious burn injuries of any kind at the hands of another, you need lawyers you can trust to help you get the money and benefits you deserve. At Ifediba Law Group, P.C., our burn injury attorneys have extensive experience helping injured victims after serious accidents. Call today for a free case evaluation.