Anthony Ifediba settled his first million-dollar case 2 years after law school. This early success set the standard and has been so since his practice. Anthony brings with him over 15 years of extensive success and expertise in the area of Car Accident, Personal Injury, Wrongful Death, Airplane Crash/Accident, Products Liability, Environmental Law Litigation, Toxic Torts Litigation, Defective drugs, and more.
Over the course of his career, Anthony has represented clients in every type of court, from District Court to the Supreme Court. He has been a tireless advocate and a compassionate voice for justice.
Anthony graduated with honors from Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Anambra State Nigeria with a B.Sc. Degree in Political Science. He obtained his law degree with honors from Appalachian School of Law in Grundy, Virginia in 2001. He is licensed in Alabama and Washington, DC, however, he works on cases locally, nationally and internationally.
Attorney Ifediba has been a tireless advocate and a compassionate voice for justice.
- Most recently, Ifediba has represented over 100 businesses for damages arising out of the 2010 BP/ Deepwater Horizon oil catastrophe in the Gulf of Mexico. The main case settled for $18.732 Billion.
- Dana Plane Crash in Nigeria – ALLISON v. THE BOEING COMPANY, et al – CASE NO.:1:12-CV-04441
- DIANNANE JEAN JONE, et al V CARLISLE TRUCKING, et al
- BETTY WHITE, as Personal Representative of the Estate of RICKY JAMES WHITE, deceased, V REBECCA BELLAH; CASE NO.: CV-2012-900076
- HENRY JOE STILL V BRIAN KEITH BOYER, et al; CASE NO.: 03-CV-2014-909034.
Areas of Expertise:
- Wrongful Death
- Personal Injury
- Automobile Accidents
- Motorcycle Accidents
- Tractor Trailer Accidents
- Traumatic Brain Injury
- Spinal Cord Injury
- Bus Accident
- Burn Injury
- Airplane Accidents Litigation
- Consumer Protection
- Insurance Fraud
- Antitrust cases
- Class Action
- Construction Accident
- Master securities Forwards Transaction Agreements
- Forensic Auditing and Accounting
- Mortgage Backed Securities
- Products Liability
- Environmental Law Litigation
- Defective Drugs
- Medical Malpractice